Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: none
Serves: as much as you want
Planning a special Valentine’s dinner?
You’re certain to need some delicious dessert ideas. Surprise your valentine with this delicious no-bake dessert recipe. A royal brioche pavlova, even though you don’t need the oven, this yummy idea can still look like you used one.
Quick-to-prepare, dreamy and delicate!
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 3 cups strawberries
- 1/2 cup hazelnut chocolate cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- raspberries to decorate
- Slice the hand braided brioche into ½-inch-thick slices.
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut rounds out of the bread.
- Spread the hazelnut chocolate cream onto one brioche round.
- Top with 2 sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
- Place the remaining brioche round on top of the whipped cream.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- The last step is to enjoooy!