Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: as much as you want
Whether you’re celebrating with your bae, your bff, or a big group of Galentines, you can show your love with this easy air fryer recipe.
Perfectly dippable and delicious, this oregano parmesan brioche sticks made with bakerly sliced brioche are a bite-sized dinner or appetizer to make an unforgettable feast.
Pair it with a soup or dip of your choice. We paired it with zucchini soup shooters to add a gourmet twist.
Simple, healthy and delicious!
- 4 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- First, slice the bread into evenly sized sticks, 4 sticks per slice of bakerly sliced brioche.
- Spray with olive oil on both sides. Season with salt, oregano powder and parmesan cheese.
- Air Fry until crispy! Time will change depending on the size of your air fryer and how thick you cut your brioche sticks.
- The last step is to enjoooy!