hand braided brioche with figs
Prep time10 mins
Cook time15 mins
News flash, figs don’t need to be rolled into a pastry to taste good. they’re quite delicious all on their own! on top of cinnamon dusted french brioche bread? whooooo! that’s a winner, and that’s the recipe we give to you. because you deserve tasty food.
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 8 figs
- 1 lemon
- 2 spoons honey
- 1 pinch powdered cinnamon
- 15 grams butter
- preheat your oven to 180°
- cut the hand braided brioche into slices. butter the slices of brioche and squeeze a few drops of lemon on the buttered slices. add a little cinnamon on each side.
- wash and wipe the figs, make a notch on the top and bottom of the figs. then place them on the slices of brioche and crush them lightly. to finish, brush with honey and a little lemon juice.
- put it in the oven for 15 minutes and serve warm.