ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 8 figs
- 1 lemon
- 2 spoons honey
- 1 pinch powdered cinnamon
- 15 grams butter
- preheat your oven to 180°
- cut the hand braided brioche into slices. butter the slices of brioche and squeeze a few drops of lemon on the buttered slices. add a little cinnamon on each side.
- wash and wipe the figs, make a notch on the top and bottom of the figs. then place them on the slices of brioche and crush them lightly. to finish, brush with honey and a little lemon juice.
- put it in the oven for 15 minutes and serve warm.