ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 package bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 package coleslaw
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pull rotisserie chicken using a fork and add to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together buffalo hot sauce and greek yogurt. Mix together until combined.
- Pour mix over pulled chicken and mix together until all chicken is coated with sauce.
- Add coleslaw mix to a bowl with olive oil, celery salt, cilantro and red wine vinegar. Mix together and set aside.
- Cut Bakerly Brioche Dinner Rolls in half and add buffalo chicken and coleslaw to each bun.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!