Prep time10 mins
Cook time15 mins
These summer-inspired fluffy buffalo chicken sliders with bakerly brioche dinner rolls are simple to make and packed full of flavor! They combine the spicy, tangy buffalo wing sauce we all love with soft, buttery brioche dinner rolls to make the perfect bite size appetizer for feeding a hungry crowd this Summer.
- 1 package bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 package coleslaw
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pull rotisserie chicken using a fork and add to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together buffalo hot sauce and greek yogurt. Mix together until combined.
- Pour mix over pulled chicken and mix together until all chicken is coated with sauce.
- Add coleslaw mix to a bowl with olive oil, celery salt, cilantro and red wine vinegar. Mix together and set aside.
- Cut Bakerly Brioche Dinner Rolls in half and add buffalo chicken and coleslaw to each bun.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!