Prep time10 mins
Cook time10 mins
The ultimate gourmet treat: escargots stuffed brioche dinner rolls! This unique and easy appetizer features traditional French escargots with a rich garlic butter sauce, wrapped in tender brioche dinner rolls. The fluffy brioche is a perfect foil for the garlicky, mushroom-like flavors of the escargot, and the best part, each bite is complete - no need for a dip!
- 1 package of bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 large shallot diced
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 fresh or canned escargot, removed from shell
- 2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Place bakery brioche dinner rolls in 9 x13 inch baking pan, melt 3 tbsp of butter and paint on top of rolls and sprinkle with sesame and chia seeds.
- In medium skillet on medium heat combine remaining butter, shallots, garlic and parsley. Cook 3-4 minutes until shallots have softened.
- Reduce heat to low, add escargot, and cook for 10 minutes gently stirring with a wooden spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake bakerly brioche rolls at 325 F for 5-6 minutes to warm, then remove from the oven.
- Fill holes in the center of the rolls with grated parmesan. Scoop the escargot filling into the bread holes.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!