Prep time10 mins
Cook time10 mins
In honor of the French tradition, La Chandeleur, we are celebrating by flipping crêpes and sharing this delicious and sweet recipe! This day, also known as Candlemas, is dedicated to enjoying yummy crêpes, and what better way than by making a delicious caramelized pears & dark chocolate crêpe cones.
- 2 bakerly all-butter crêpes
- 2 Williams pears
- 2 tbsp butter
- powdered cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- dark chocolate chips
- Peel the pears and cut them into 8 slices.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat, then add the pears and sugar and sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Turn over the pears when they turn a golden color. Once both sides are golden, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the all-butter crêpes on flat plates, fold them in half and fill with the cooked pears in the middle.
- Add some dark chocolate chips and form the cone by folding both sides of the crêpe.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!