ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly all-butter crêpes
- 2 Williams pears
- 2 tbsp butter
- powdered cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- dark chocolate chips
- Peel the pears and cut them into 8 slices.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat, then add the pears and sugar and sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Turn over the pears when they turn a golden color. Once both sides are golden, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the all-butter crêpes on flat plates, fold them in half and fill with the cooked pears in the middle.
- Add some dark chocolate chips and form the cone by folding both sides of the crêpe.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!