ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 ground beef burger patties
- 1 bud of scallions
- 2 cups of mayo
- 1 cup chipotle chiles
- 1 lemon
- Pat the burger patties dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan cook each side of the patties for 3 minutes more or less, depending on desired temperature.
- Chop your scallions and char them heavily on a hot pan or grill.
- In a bowl combine mayo, chipotle chiles, scallions and lemon mix and taste to serve.
- Toast your bakerly brioche buns for 30 seconds at 350° F.
- Add patties, charred scallion & chipotle mayo to your brioche burger buns.
- Add mozzarella & pickled cabbage slaw.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!