charred scallions brioche burger
Prep time10 mins
Cook time10 mins
Are you hungry now? Try this tasty burger recipe with our buttery brioche burger buns paired with pickled cabbage slaw, mozzarella, charred scallions and chipotle mayo for a mouth-watering lunch.
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 ground beef burger patties
- 1 bud of scallions
- 2 cups of mayo
- 1 cup chipotle chiles
- 1 lemon
- Pat the burger patties dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan cook each side of the patties for 3 minutes more or less, depending on desired temperature.
- Chop your scallions and char them heavily on a hot pan or grill.
- In a bowl combine mayo, chipotle chiles, scallions and lemon mix and taste to serve.
- Toast your bakerly brioche buns for 30 seconds at 350° F.
- Add patties, charred scallion & chipotle mayo to your brioche burger buns.
- Add mozzarella & pickled cabbage slaw.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!