Prep time10 mins
Cook time10 mins
Cheesy perfection! Turn the classic grilled cheese sandwich into a brioche pocket of deliciously melted cheese with these grilled cheese raviolis. Trim the crusts from your sliced brioche, fill them with cheese and ham to create your very own ravioli that is perfect for dipping.
- 8 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices ham
- egg wash
- 8 tablespoons butter
- tomato soup, for serving
- On a cutting board, cut the crusts off of your bakerly sliced brioche. Press bread flat with hands or a rolling pin.
- Take one slice of cheddar cheese and cut it into 4 equal squares. Repeat with the Swiss cheese.
- Cut the slices of ham into a square.
- Place one piece of flattened bread on a surface. Place 2 squares of cheddar so they are overlapping. Place the ham on top of the cheddar. Place 2 squares of the Swiss on top of the ham so they are overlapping.
- Brush the edges of the bread with egg wash.
- Take the other flattened piece of bread and place it on top. Press down the edges. Using a fork press along the edges of the “ravioli” until the edges are sealed.
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of butter until melted on medium heat. Place the “ravioli” in the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side until golden and crispy. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with hot tomato soup and garnish with chopped parsley.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!