ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 6 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 1 lb ground brisket
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- sauteed onions
- cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 3 baby cornichons
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbs cornichon vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon
- 1 tbs onion
- Prepare the special burger sauce by placing the mayonnaise, ketchup, baby cornichons, cornichon vinegar, lemon, onion, garlic clove and Sriracha in a blender. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- For the burgers, it's better to combine fatty meat (brisket) with lean ground beef. In a bowl, mix the ground brisket and ground beef. Once combined, start shaping the burger meat balls (12 if you want to double stack each).
- Make sure to cook the smashed burgers in a medium-high heat Iron Skillet pan. Place 4 patties in a pan or as many as you can.
- Smash each burger with a hot metal spatula using a second spatula to add pressure. Season each smashed burger with seasoning of choice, regular salt and pepper and allow to cook until patties are well browned and patties begin to turn pale pink (about 1 minute or less).
- Flip using the spatula and repeat seasoning once flipped.
- Place cheddar cheese on top once flipped. Serve with bakerly brioche burger buns, sauce, sauteed onions and lettuce.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!