ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp tzatziki
- fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Toast both sides of the buns.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, chop the onion to your liking and chop the onion to your liking and rinse and chop the cilantro.
- Cut the salmon steaks to fit size of the bun, season with salt and pepper to taste, then cook.
- Spread 2 tbsp of tzatziki on one half of each bun.
- Layer cooked salmon, slices of cucumber, onion, cilantro, then close the burger with the top bun.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!