Prep time10 mins
Cook time20 mins
Made with fresh salmon, topped with zesty tzatziki and served on buttery brioche burger buns, this recipe is sure to make your mouth water! Try this deliciously different way to escape from the basic burger.
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 4 tbsp tzatziki
- fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Toast both sides of the buns.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, chop the onion to your liking and chop the onion to your liking and rinse and chop the cilantro.
- Cut the salmon steaks to fit size of the bun, season with salt and pepper to taste, then cook.
- Spread 2 tbsp of tzatziki on one half of each bun.
- Layer cooked salmon, slices of cucumber, onion, cilantro, then close the burger with the top bun.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!