Prep time10 mins
Cook time5 mins
If you’re looking for an appetizer that will delight your Valentine with its gorgeous presentation and rich, delicious taste, the search stops here. These beautiful canapés made with bakerly French sliced brioche is the perfect appetizer of any romantic dinner or a special celebration. The topping of easy-to-find smoked salmon slices turns what’s truly a simple make-ahead nibble into an absolute work of art.
- 3 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 3 slices smoked salmon
- ½ cup cream cheese
- juice of ½ lemon
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cream cheese with the lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the brioche slices and use a cookie cutter to shape the appetizers as desired.
- Cut the smoked salmon into smaller pieces.
- Layer the cream cheese mix and the salmon on the little toasts.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!