ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 3 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 3 slices smoked salmon
- ½ cup cream cheese
- juice of ½ lemon
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Mix the cream cheese with the lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the brioche slices and use a cookie cutter to shape the appetizers as desired.
- Cut the smoked salmon into smaller pieces.
- Layer the cream cheese mix and the salmon on the little toasts.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!