Prep time10 mins
Cook time15 mins
Looking for a romantic Valentine's day dessert recipe? Well, these s’mores brioche sliders are the best of two worlds! The marshmallow and chocolate middle are perfectly melty and pair amazingly with the super soft and fluffy brioche dinner rolls. It's everything we love about s’mores in an easy to eat and share form!
- 8 bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup crushed crackers
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 large chocolate bars
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough to cover the rolls for baking, and spray with cooking oil.
- Keeping the rolls connected, slice the whole loaf in half and place the bottom part in the pan.
- Combine crackers, cinnamon and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Layer the chocolate and marshmallows on the bottom halves of the rolls, then place the other halves on top.
- Brush the top of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with the crackers mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!