ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 8 bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup crushed crackers
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 large chocolate bars
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough to cover the rolls for baking, and spray with cooking oil.
- Keeping the rolls connected, slice the whole loaf in half and place the bottom part in the pan.
- Combine crackers, cinnamon and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Layer the chocolate and marshmallows on the bottom halves of the rolls, then place the other halves on top.
- Brush the top of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with the crackers mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve.
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!