ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 2 bakerly burger buns
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 slices of mozzarella
- 4 slices of tomato
- 2 to 4 leaves of lettuce
- salt & pepper
- pesto sauce if you desire
- First off, you want to toast both sides of each burger bun.
- Then cut the chicken breast into strips and cook them in the frying pan with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the chicken is cooked, place it on the bottom part of the bun. On top of the chicken, place one slice of mozzarella (or more if you want to) and then grill both bottom parts of the buns so the mozzarella can melt.
- Once the mozzarella is melted, place two slices of tomato and 2 to 4 leaves on each sandwich. Close with the top of the burger and get settled in for a delicious sandwich!
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!