Prep time10 min
Cook time5 min
Fall in love with this chocolate fondue recipe, it’s so easy to make but hard to resist! All you need to do is dip cubes of our delicious soft brioche baguette, fresh fruits and other dip-ables into the hot, melted creamy chocolate mixture. You're only 10 minutes away from the perfect dessert!
- 1 cup bakerly soft brioche baguette cut into cubes
- 1 cup of fruit cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 12 ounces of milk or dark chocolate
- Heat the heavy cream over medium - low heat in a small saucepan until tiny bubbles show and begins to lightly and slowly simmer.
- Remove from heat, add the chocolate, and whisk until smooth and full incorporated.
- Immediately transfer to a fondue pot heated at low or with a low flame, or to a heat-friendly bowl.
- Arrange the soft brioche baguette and fruit variety dip-ables on a platter around the chocolate pot. Using a fondue fork or skewer dip the soft brioche baguette and fruit pieces into the hot melted cream chocolate mixture.
- Tip! If the fondue begins to feel a little stiff, add a tablespoon of warm heavy cream or milk and stir. This will help the chocolate fondue go a little longer.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!