Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
Serves: 5 people
- 1 cup bakerly soft brioche baguette cut into cubes
- 1 cup of fruit cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 12 ounces of milk or dark chocolate
- Heat the heavy cream over medium - low heat in a small saucepan until tiny bubbles show and begins to lightly and slowly simmer.
- Remove from heat, add the chocolate, and whisk until smooth and full incorporated.
- Immediately transfer to a fondue pot heated at low or with a low flame, or to a heat-friendly bowl.
- Arrange the soft brioche baguette and fruit variety dip-ables on a platter around the chocolate pot. Using a fondue fork or skewer dip the soft brioche baguette and fruit pieces into the hot melted cream chocolate mixture.
- Tip! If the fondue begins to feel a little stiff, add a tablespoon of warm heavy cream or milk and stir. This will help the chocolate fondue go a little longer.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!