ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 5 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 5 turkey ham slices
- 5 carrot slices
- 5 cucumber slices
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- ½ avocado (pitted and sliced)
- Remove the crust from the sliced brioche. Using rolling pin, lightly flatten the slices.
- Slice turkey ham to the dimensions of your flattened brioche slices.
- Spread cream cheese and lay carrot, cucumber and avocado slices.
- Roll up bread, pressing gently to seal, then cut each roll in two equal pieces. Serve with a side of mustard or dipping sauce of preference.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!