sliced brioche sushi roll
Prep time10 min
Cook time5 min
Your kids will love the way you roll when you show them these fun and yummy sliced brioche sushi rolls! They are a creative take on a sandwich crossed with a sushi roll. All you need to do is flatten your bread, fill it with veggies and cheese, roll it up and then cut it into individual bites. It's not only delicious, but an exciting treat that will impress your kids, be fun for them to eat and hopefully inspire you to keep thinking outside of the box - the school lunch box, that is!
- 5 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 5 turkey ham slices
- 5 carrot slices
- 5 cucumber slices
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- ½ avocado (pitted and sliced)
- Remove the crust from the sliced brioche. Using rolling pin, lightly flatten the slices.
- Slice turkey ham to the dimensions of your flattened brioche slices.
- Spread cream cheese and lay carrot, cucumber and avocado slices.
- Roll up bread, pressing gently to seal, then cut each roll in two equal pieces. Serve with a side of mustard or dipping sauce of preference.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!