ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 4 slices bakerly hand braided brioche
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cups milk
- 1/4 pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- In a small rectangular baking dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Dip the hand-braided brioche slices into the mixture, flip on both sides.
- In a small rectangular baking dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the sugar mixture onto both sides of the brioche.
- Place into the air fryer basket and cook at 350°F for about 8 minutes or until just crispy.
- Remove from basket and allow to cool. Serve hot with maple syrup and choice of fruits.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon appétit!