Prep time5 min
Cook time3-5 min
Have you ever had a delicious sliced brioche pizza? This yummy recipe is perfect for an easy after school snack and no-fuss lunches that both the kids and parents can enjoy! Not only that, it tastes like an actual pizza but takes approximately an eighth of the time! It’s a win-win for all!
Easy, tasty and yummy!
- 4 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni, sliced tomatoes or any toppings of your choice
- 1 teaspoon oregano or basil to garnish
- Pre-heat your oven on broil.
- Place the sliced brioche on a baking sheet and add a generous spoonful of pizza sauce. Spread with the back of the spoon to the corners.
- Top with a handful of grated mozzarella cheese followed by the toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle over a little oregano.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook for 3 – 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon appétit!