Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 3-5 min
Serves: 4 people
- 4 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni, sliced tomatoes or any toppings of your choice
- 1 teaspoon oregano or basil to garnish
- Pre-heat your oven on broil.
- Place the sliced brioche on a baking sheet and add a generous spoonful of pizza sauce. Spread with the back of the spoon to the corners.
- Top with a handful of grated mozzarella cheese followed by the toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle over a little oregano.
- Place in the oven and allow to cook for 3 – 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon appétit!