sunbutter & jelly brioche sandwich
Prep time5 min
Cook time5 min
Calling all pb&j lovers! Give the classic recipe a twist with our yummy sliced brioche sunbutter and jelly sandwich! This delicious and unique recipe is sure to become a new lunchbox classic. All you need for this easy and yummy recipe is sunflower butter, jam or jelly (choose what your taste buds prefer) and a toaster (optional). Bon appétit!
- 4 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 2 tbsp sunbutter
- 2 tbsp jam or jelly
- Toast the sliced brioche or prepare as is.
- Cover one side with sunbutter and the other with your favorite jam or jelly.
- Put both slices together.
- Eat right away or pack in your kids’ lunchbox.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!