ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 3 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- Creamy almond butter
- First, in a medium sized pan, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Then, add the apples, sugar and sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Cook apples until they turn a goldish color and turn them over.
- Once turned over, lower the heat if needed.
- Finally, once both sides are golden, turn off the heat and let the apples cool off.
- Fill the crêpes and enjoooy!