Prep time10 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
Now here’s a fun activity to do with the kids this Easter! Head over to our online store to get your hands on our delicious sliced brioche, and then decorate it! You just need some creamy almond butter, some homemade icing and a few blueberries and raspberries.
- 3 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- Creamy almond butter
- First, in a medium sized pan, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Then, add the apples, sugar and sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Cook apples until they turn a goldish color and turn them over.
- Once turned over, lower the heat if needed.
- Finally, once both sides are golden, turn off the heat and let the apples cool off.
- Fill the crêpes and enjoooy!