Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 3 people
This week, we have something a bit particular in stock for you. Yes, it's a recipe, but a special one. We put an egg inside the slice of hand braided brioche! Amazing right!? With the help of our cookie cutters we were able to eat brioche as a toast, with an egg and some delicious hummus.
- 3 slices bakerly hand braided brioche
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- Plain hummus
- Grape tomatoes halved
- Kalamata olives halved
- Feta crumbles
- Using our amazing cookie cutters, cut out a heart shaped hole in the middle of your slice of hand braided brioche.
- Next, in a skillet, melt the butter over medium to low heat. Once the butter is melted place the slices of hand braided and put one egg in each.
- Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes. When the eggs are cooked, place your toast on a plate and spread hummus on each slice.
- Add the grape tomatoes & kalamata olives, sprinkle with the feta crumbs and savour gracefully.