ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 4 plain greek yogurts individually portioned
- 4 teaspoons orange blossom
- 6 teaspoons sugar Brown
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Empty the greek yogurts into separate glasses big, enough to hold the yogurt without spilling over. Add a teaspoon of orange blossom and a teaspoon of brown sugar and then refrigerate while you prepare the hand-braided brioche.
- Cut the hand braided brioche into thin slices and brown them in a pan with a little butter. Sprinkle lightly with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Enjoy your delicious slices of brioche with yogurt flavored with orange blossom.