Prep time15 minutes
Cook time5 minutes
If your tea has gone cold and you're wondering why you got out of bed at all...It's because this delicious recipe was waiting for you! If the morning rain clouds up your window and you can't see at all, just head to the kitchen and take out your brioche bread and you'll be well on your way to brightening your morning up!
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 4 plain greek yogurts individually portioned
- 4 teaspoons orange blossom
- 6 teaspoons sugar Brown
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Empty the greek yogurts into separate glasses big, enough to hold the yogurt without spilling over. Add a teaspoon of orange blossom and a teaspoon of brown sugar and then refrigerate while you prepare the hand-braided brioche.
- Cut the hand braided brioche into thin slices and brown them in a pan with a little butter. Sprinkle lightly with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Enjoy your delicious slices of brioche with yogurt flavored with orange blossom.