ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
Serves: 3 people
- 3 slices of bakerly hand braided brioche
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip
- 3.4 oz package pumpkin pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 white chocolate bar
- ½ cup pecans
- Slice your bakerly hand braided brioche and break into small pieces. Lightly toast and evenly scoop a few tablespoons into the bottom of your cups.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and scoop over the hand braided brioche.
- In another bowl, add your pumpkin pudding and milk. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with white chocolate shavings and pecan crumbs.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!