ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter
- 1 spoonful of jelly
- 8 pretzel sticks
- 2 raisins
- Using the lid of a mason jar, carve out circles into both slices of sliced brioche and remove the crusts.
- Spread peanut butter evenly across one side slice and spread jelly evenly across the other slice.
- Place peanut butter round and jelly sliced together to create the “body” of the spider.
- Place 4 pretzel sticks into the left side of the sandwich and 4 pretzel sticks into the right side, creating the “spider legs”.
- Place raisins on the sandwich to create the “eyes”.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!