hand braided Mediterranean sandwich
Prep time15 minutes
Cook timeNo cooking needed
With this recipe, we've decided to bring to you a taste of the Mediterranean culture and mix it with a French specialty: the hand braided brioche. This one is an easy make! Just buy the ingredients the day before, and prepare your lunch box the day of. It's easy and simple!
- 2 slices bakerly hand braided brioche oven toasted
- crumbs of feta cheese
- 1 leaf of kale
- 1 slice of tomato
- 3 rings of red onion
- 3 kalamata olives sliced in half
- The first step is to toast your slices of hand braided brioche.
- Once you're done, set them aside and prepare your other ingredients.
- Lay the leaf of kale on the brioche, then the slice of tomato, sprinkle with feta crumbs and cover with onion rings. Add the olives and close the sandwich!