Prep time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
So today we went a little bit overboard. Oops! We’ve decided to try mixing sweet and salty on the same recipe. The hand braided brioche strawberry crostini. A little bit of cream cheese, some fresh strawberries and a drop of balsamic vinegar. There you have it ladies and gentlemen, a sweet and salty hand braided brioche!
- 2 slices bakerly hand braided brioche toasted
- 4 strawberries sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 leaves spinach
- 4 drops balsamic vinegar
- First step is to toast the slices of hand braided brioche. We recommend lightly toasted but it really depends on your liking.
- Once they're toasted cut them in halfs and spread the cream cheese evenly on each.
- Lay down a leaf of spinach on each half.
- Cut the strawberries in slices and evenly place them on each half of brioche.
- Finally add a drop of balsamic vinegar on each half and salt just a little bit to bring out the taste.
- Bon appétit!