ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguette (cut in half)
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 3 cremini mushrooms (finely sliced)
- 1 cup of yellow onion (finely diced)
- 6 cherry grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- salt & pepper
- First off, you want to toast the soft brioche baguette to your liking.
- Then, in a pan, add a bit of olive oil and add the onions first. Once the onions become goldish, add the rest of the veggies until all become soft and cooked.
- Spread your avocado on both sides of the soft brioche baguette, and add the veggies on the bottom part. Close the sandwich and get ready to use that panini press.
- Put your sandwich in the panini press and let it it sit for about 30 seconds to one minute. When you feel it's ready to serve, then it's ready to serve! Take care in not burning the brioche (it depends on each panini press).
- The final step is to enjoooy!