Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 4 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 1/3 cup of shredded leftover roasted turkey
- 3 tbsp of leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard (the original)
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp of butter, at room temperature
- The first step to this beautiful recipe is to spread the Dijon mustard on each side of the sandwich.
- Next, you want to add the slices of Swiss cheese.
- Then, on one side only, you will add the shredded turkey and on top of the turkey you will add the cranberry sauce.
- After that, you will carefully take the top part of the sandwich and cover the part with the turkey.
- When that's done, it's time to use that panini machine that's been sitting in the kitchen cabinet for way too long!
- When the panini machine is heated and ready to go, spread some butter on the top part of the sandwich. You will then flip the sandwich and place the top part on the bottom of the panini machine. Before closing the panini machine for approximately one minute, make sure to butter up the other side of the sandwich.
- When the panini is pressed to your liking, you need to serve it hot.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!