Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
It's here, the fall season has started and with it the cozy recipes and cozy afternoons. We give you the ultimate hummus fall sandwich! Made with buttery sliced brioche, on point with your taste buds and the weather. Avocado, tomatoes and onions; not to forget the side of grated carrots and of course the delicious Alfalfa sprouts.
- 4 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- hummus to your liking
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thinly
- some thinly sliced red onion to your liking
- Alfalfa sprouts to your liking
- salt & pepper
- The first step is to toast the brioche. Throw your slices into the toaster and slightly toast each side.
- Then, you want to spread the hummus on both bottom and top part of the sandwich.
- Place your spinach leaves flat on the hummus spread of the bottom part. After that, place your tomato slices, avocado, onions and your Alfalfa sprouts.
- Close the sandwich with the top part and it's now ready to eat.
- And the last step is of course to enjoooy!