ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 4 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- hummus to your liking
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced thinly
- some thinly sliced red onion to your liking
- Alfalfa sprouts to your liking
- salt & pepper
- The first step is to toast the brioche. Throw your slices into the toaster and slightly toast each side.
- Then, you want to spread the hummus on both bottom and top part of the sandwich.
- Place your spinach leaves flat on the hummus spread of the bottom part. After that, place your tomato slices, avocado, onions and your Alfalfa sprouts.
- Close the sandwich with the top part and it's now ready to eat.
- And the last step is of course to enjoooy!