Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 6 grilled asparagus
- 2 strips of bacon (halved)
- 4 Provolone slices
- 1/4 of a red onion (sliced)
- a bit of lemon zest
- parsley for decoration (if you're in the mood)
- First things first, you're going to toast the soft brioche baguette to warm it up.
- Once toasted, place your slices of Provolone on the bottom part of the baguette. On top of them, add the strips of bacon and asparagus. Sprinkle with caramelized onion slices and decorate with parsley if you're in the mood.
- The last step is to sprinkle lemon zest on top and close the sandwich.
- Finally, enjoooy!