a classic brioche burger for a classic brioche lover
Prep time10 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
What is better than a classic brioche burger for national hamburger day? Here’s our tasty recipe. A juicy angus beef patty some tomatoes and lettuce, aged cheddar cheese and of course crispy bacon! Take a chance and have a try at this delicious classic. Let us know what you think.
- 1 bakerly burger bun
- 125 g of angus beef patty
- 3 strips of bacon
- 2 slices of aged cheddar
- 1/3 of a tomato sliced
- 2 leafs of single cut lettuce
- Some red onions
- The first thing you want to do is prepare your toppings, meaning the tomatoes, lettuce, onions and of course the bacon. Cook the bacon to your liking in a non-stick frying pan.
- The next step is to cook the actual burger. We recommend cooking it medium rare it gives it a very soft texture. Once you feel the patty is cooked, place the two slices of cheddar on top and when they're a bit melted, it's time to eat.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom bun, then the tomatoes, then the patty and on top of the cheese place the crispy bacon. Finally close the bun and serve.