ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 2/3 pounds steak
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili powder
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1-2 teaspoons cooking oil
- Season the steak with salt and let sit for 40 minutes.
- Peel the carrot and cut julienne. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then cut into slices. Remove the stems from the cilantro and then chop the leaves.
- Combine ketchup, soy sauce, honey and chilli and spread the sauce inside each baguette.
- Heat the frying pan and add cooking oil. Wait until the oil begins to smoke before adding the steak.
- Once the oil is smoking, sear the steak about 3 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on thickness and desire doneness. When the steak is finished, let cool and then cut into thin strips.
- Divide and add the raw vegetables on the bakerly baguettes, then the beef and finally the cilantro.