Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 4 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 3 tbsp of softened butter
- 2 oz of brie cheese, sliced, rind removed
- 1/4 cup of shredded sharp white cheddar
- 1/4 cup of shredded emmental
- 3 tbsp of finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries, sliced in half
- 1/4 tsp of onion powder
- The first step is to spread half the butter over one side of brioche slices. In a large pan, toast 2-3 minutes the buttered side of the brioche bread over medium-low heat until they become golden.
- Then, in a small bowl, combine cheddar and emmental cheeses. In another bowl, combine the parmesan cheese, the remaining 1.5 tablespoons of butter and the onion powder.
- After that, on two slices of toast, layer brie cheese, cheddar cheese mixture and blackberries. Top with remaining slices, toasted side down. Spread outsides of sandwiches with the mixture of butter, parmesan and onion powder. Toast the sandwiches over medium heat until golden/brown and cheese is melted, it should take you less than 5 minutes on each side.
- Once they are ready serve immediately!
- The last step is to enjoooy of course!