Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 6 canapes
- bakerly brioche rolls
- 6 white mushrooms
- 18 brie slices (3 per canape)
- First off, toast your brioche rolls, cut your brie slices and your mushrooms. For the mushrooms you want to cut them in quarters without the stems. Preheat the oven at 400F on grill.
- Then, you want to cook the mushrooms to your liking. Not too much so they finish cooking in the oven.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, place 3 brie slices and 4 quarters of mushroom per half brioche roll.
- Place the canapes on a baking sheet and in the oven until the brie melts and mushrooms golden. When they're ready, take them out.
- Lastly, enjoooy!