Prep time5-10 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
Looks like it's time for an "apéro!" These brie & mushrooms canapes are perfect to impress your friends with some French cooking skills. They are extremely simple to make, all they require is French brioche rolls, French brie and white mushrooms! Let us know what you think in the comments.
If you're a fan of this recipe, here's the brioche roll "meatball sub". You won't be disappointed!
- bakerly brioche rolls
- 6 white mushrooms
- 18 brie slices (3 per canape)
- First off, toast your brioche rolls, cut your brie slices and your mushrooms. For the mushrooms you want to cut them in quarters without the stems. Preheat the oven at 400F on grill.
- Then, you want to cook the mushrooms to your liking. Not too much so they finish cooking in the oven.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, place 3 brie slices and 4 quarters of mushroom per half brioche roll.
- Place the canapes on a baking sheet and in the oven until the brie melts and mushrooms golden. When they're ready, take them out.
- Lastly, enjoooy!