Prep time5-10 minutes
Cook time15-20 minutes
Hey there foodies! It’s been a week and you all know it’s time for a new recipe on the mooo news! This week, how about a brioche meatball sub (or a version of it)? Here’s the recipe made with our tasty brioche rolls. Let us know what you think!
- 2 bakerly brioche rolls
- 6 meatballs
- 4 green onions chopped
- 2 slices of white onion chopped
- 3/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Sprinkles of oregano
- First off, in a frying pan, bring the onions and garlic to a goldish color and soft texture with a sip of olive oil. When you’ve reached the desired texture set them aside.
- Then, you’re going to bake the meat balls in the oven following the instructions on their packaging.
- Once they’re cooked, place the brioche rolls on a metal baking plate and add the meat balls. Then, add the garlic and onions. To top it all off, add the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven and let them toast until the cheese has melted.
- Your final step is to enjoooy!