ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
6 - 12 people
- 1 bag of bakerly brioche rolls
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 1/4 cup water or chicken/vegetable broth
- 6-12 large apples
- Heat the oil in a medium or large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and celery. Cook until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cut bakerly brioche rolls into small cubes, season with salt & pepper, and lightly toast.
- In a large bowl add the water or broth and stir evenly the mixture with the cubed brioche rolls. Feel free to add a little more broth if needed. Set the mix aside.
- Prepare the apples: Slice the very top of the apples off. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out the entire core of the apple. Repeat this for every apple.
- Spoon stuffing into the apples and place in a high sided baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350° F for about 30 minutes or until the apples are softened. If you don't want the stuffing to brown, cover the dish while baking.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!