ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 25-30 mins
Serves: 6 people
- 1 loaf of bakerly hand braided brioche
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined and smooth.
- Slice your bakerly hand braided brioche and cut into 1” cubes.
- Toss cubes with mixture until they are evenly.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray and evenly fill up with your French toast cubes, pressing down on each one a bit as needed so that it will fit into the cup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops are crispy and golden. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Then serve warm, topped with powdered sugar and drizzled with syrup or honey.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!