Prep time20 minutes
Cook time25 minutes
We have something delicious for you today! A mix of pure authentic camembert and hand braided brioche, some melting maple apples and of course the crispy part of it: bacon. This recipe will blow your mind once you try it! We added some mache on top not only to make the colors pop but also for the greens (you need a bit of vegetables in this tasty recipe).
- 2 slices of bakerly hand braided brioche 1 1/2 inch thick
- 2/3 cup of lardons
- 1/3 camembert
- 2/3 cup of butter
- 2 red apples diced
- 1 oz of apple cider vinegar
- 1 oz of Canadian maple syrup
- First off, peel the apples and dice them. Place the butter in a non stick frying pan and add the diced apples. Let cook for approximately 10 minutes. Add the vinegar and maple syrup and let cook for another 5-10 minutes. The apples need to melt in your mouth before it's ready.
- Then, preheat the oven at 400F. In a non stick frying pan, quickly fry the lardons until they become goldish.
- Add the apples and bacon on the slices of bakerly hand braided brioche and to top it all off add thin slices of camembert.
- Put the whole in the oven for 10 minutes approximately and once it's a bit grilled serve immediately. It's better when it's right out of the oven!
- Finally, enjoooy!