Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
Hello hello foodies! This recipe is one of many that your taste buds will approve of. For starters it's made with the soft brioche baguette. This gives it, it's refined and delicate taste. Also, the reason the recipe is called "chicken-caesar" is the presence of caesar dressing! We thought it would bring out the taste and it does. Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1/2 a chicken breast cut in small pieces
- 2 strips of bacon cut in half
- a handful of baby spinach
- sun dried tomatoes to your liking
- homemade caesar dressing
- salt, pepper & olive oil
- First off, toast each side of your soft brioche baguette.
- Then, spread your homemade caesar dressing on both sides to your liking.
- After that, place on the bottom part of the baguette your handful of baby spinach leaves. (You can put some on the top part too but the sandwich is easier to close if they're only on the bottom part of the bread.)
- On top of the spinach, place your strips of bacon and on top of those, your pieces of chicken breast.
- Sprinkle of sun dried tomatoes to your liking and prepare to close your sandwich. By that we mean, add salt and pepper if you feel the need.
- Close your beautiful sandwich and get ready to feast!
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!