ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1/2 a chicken breast cut in small pieces
- 2 strips of bacon cut in half
- a handful of baby spinach
- sun dried tomatoes to your liking
- homemade caesar dressing
- salt, pepper & olive oil
- First off, toast each side of your soft brioche baguette.
- Then, spread your homemade caesar dressing on both sides to your liking.
- After that, place on the bottom part of the baguette your handful of baby spinach leaves. (You can put some on the top part too but the sandwich is easier to close if they're only on the bottom part of the bread.)
- On top of the spinach, place your strips of bacon and on top of those, your pieces of chicken breast.
- Sprinkle of sun dried tomatoes to your liking and prepare to close your sandwich. By that we mean, add salt and pepper if you feel the need.
- Close your beautiful sandwich and get ready to feast!
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!