Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Easy to make…We turned our authentic French brioche bread into churro-like French toast sticks! Enjoy this easy breakfast with your family or save it for dessert one night!
- 1 loaf bakerly hand braided brioche
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut bakerly hand braided brioche into large slices.
- Mix eggs, milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Crush corn flakes and pour them in a dish.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan and heat.
- Dip the brioche into the bowl with the egg mixture and make sure all sides are dipped.
- Move the dipped brioche to the corn flakes dish.
- Add the brioche to the heated pan and cook until golden brown.
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon and enjoy as is or with syrup!