Prep time15 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
If you're a real carnivore and a sliced brioche lover, this one's for you! That bakerly homemade guacamole is really the bomb! So simple, yet so delicious. What can we say, you have to try it to understand what we mean. The best way to make the savory taste of the meat come out is by cooking it medium rare. Once you're good with all those, your taste buds will be delighted this recipe came into their lives!
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 5/8 cup of sirloin steak (sliced in 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 1 small red onion (finely diced)
- 4 grape tomatoes (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- First off, you want to toast the slices of brioche.
- While the brioche is toasting, you can prepare your tomatoes, onions, avocado and olive oil. In a small bowl, mix them all together so they become a unified spread (or guacamole).
- When your spread is ready, in a frying pan, add a drop of olive oil and cook that sirloin steak to your liking (however, we recommend medium rare).
- Spread the guacamole on your sliced brioche (top and bottom) and once the steak is ready and sliced, add it on top of the spread and close the sandwich.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!