ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 5/8 cup of sirloin steak (sliced in 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 1 small red onion (finely diced)
- 4 grape tomatoes (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- First off, you want to toast the slices of brioche.
- While the brioche is toasting, you can prepare your tomatoes, onions, avocado and olive oil. In a small bowl, mix them all together so they become a unified spread (or guacamole).
- When your spread is ready, in a frying pan, add a drop of olive oil and cook that sirloin steak to your liking (however, we recommend medium rare).
- Spread the guacamole on your sliced brioche (top and bottom) and once the steak is ready and sliced, add it on top of the spread and close the sandwich.
- The last step is of course to enjoooy!