homemade mushroom brioche burger!
Prep time15-20 minutes
Cook time15-20 minutes
This week, we have a very simple recipe in store for you. It may be simple, but it for sure was delicious! If you're the type to have family & friends over for a Sunday lunch, this recipe is for you. It started off as a regular burger, but turned out to be a delicate and tasteful creation. Portobello mushrooms sliced and grilled on a juicy 100% angus beef patty covered with swiss cheese.
- 1 bakerly burger bun oven toasted
- 4.5 oz of angus beef patty
- 1.5 oz of portobello mushrooms
- 1/8 of red onion
- 2 green onions
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- First step is to prepare the onions. Chop both the red and green onions and in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil bring them to a sort of caramelized soft texture. Once done, set them aside.
- The second step is to cook the beef patty. While you do that, have the brioche burger buns oven toasted making sure they don't burn (we recommend putting it at a low temperature). Cook the patty to your liking with salt pepper and other seasonings.
- The third step is to set the two slices of swiss cheese on top of the warm patty in the pan. Take out the buns, take your patty covered in cheese and set it on the bun. On top of that add the onions. Cover with the top bun.
- The fourth and last step is of course to enjoooy! Happy baking!