ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 bakerly burger bun oven toasted
- 4.5 oz of angus beef patty
- 1.5 oz of portobello mushrooms
- 1/8 of red onion
- 2 green onions
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- First step is to prepare the onions. Chop both the red and green onions and in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil bring them to a sort of caramelized soft texture. Once done, set them aside.
- The second step is to cook the beef patty. While you do that, have the brioche burger buns oven toasted making sure they don't burn (we recommend putting it at a low temperature). Cook the patty to your liking with salt pepper and other seasonings.
- The third step is to set the two slices of swiss cheese on top of the warm patty in the pan. Take out the buns, take your patty covered in cheese and set it on the bun. On top of that add the onions. Cover with the top bun.
- The fourth and last step is of course to enjoooy! Happy baking!