Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
How about a new healthy and tasty recipe? Here’s the latest recipe, honey apples on our soft brioche baguette. We used some creamy almond butter to join the two distinct flavors and it certainly was a delicious idea! If you’re having some friends over, it’s an easy recipe to show off your cooking skills. Let us know what you think!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1 gala apple
- Creamy almond butter
- 2-4 tbsp of honey
- 2 sprinkles of powdered cinnamon
- First, you're going to wash and cut the apple in 1/4 inch slices.
- In a medium non-stick frying pan (on medium heat) place the apple slices and use 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey to cover them.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon powder over and let them sit for a moment (take care to not burn the apple slices).
- Flip each slice and repeat the previous steps taking care the heat is not too high.
- While the apple slices cook, take your soft brioche baguette and oven toast it to your liking.
- Once toasted, spread almond butter on the bottom part and place your apples on top.
- You can now happily enjoooy!