Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1 gala apple
- Creamy almond butter
- 2-4 tbsp of honey
- 2 sprinkles of powdered cinnamon
- First, you're going to wash and cut the apple in 1/4 inch slices.
- In a medium non-stick frying pan (on medium heat) place the apple slices and use 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey to cover them.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon powder over and let them sit for a moment (take care to not burn the apple slices).
- Flip each slice and repeat the previous steps taking care the heat is not too high.
- While the apple slices cook, take your soft brioche baguette and oven toast it to your liking.
- Once toasted, spread almond butter on the bottom part and place your apples on top.
- You can now happily enjoooy!