Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 1/2 bakerly soft brioche baguette toasted
- 4 shrimps
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 handful arugula
- 1/4 lemon
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprinkle turmeric
- 1 sprinkle provence herbs
- First things first, mash the avocado to make it a spread. If you need to, add extra olive oil to make it to your liking. Add the balsamic vinegar, lemon and mix.
- Toast the soft brioche baguette.
- Cook the shrimps in a sauce pan with some onions and garlic (if you have, it enhances the taste, but it tastes perfectly good without). Once they are cooked, sprinkle with turmeric and provence her
- Spread the avocado mix on the baguette, select your finest shrimps and add them to the feast.
- The last part of this recipe is to enjoy and let us know what you think of this one.