Prep time5 mins
Cook time10 mins
Our delicious and delicate hand braided brioche pairs perfectly with raspberry jelly, whipped cream, and fresh raspberries! This elegant recipe is so tasty and very easy to make. It is sure to impress your family and make them want seconds. Serve it with a side of fresh tea or coffee and voila!
- 1 bakerly hand braided brioche
- 3 tbsp raspberry jelly
- 8oz whipped cream
- 6oz fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Slice in half, horizontally, our bakerly hand braided brioche.
- Place the top half to one side and scoop the raspberry jelly onto the bottom half evenly.
- Add the whipped cream on top of the jelly and spread evenly.
- Replace the top half and add more whipped cream on top.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and sprinkles of cinnamon.
- Slice your delicious hand braided brioche and serve.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!