ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguettes
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup leftover turkey
- ½ cup leftover roasted veggies
- ¼ balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut your bakerly soft brioche baguette into cubes and toast as desired, about 5 – 10 mins.
- In a medium skillet, heat up oil and add your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and veggies over medium heat.
- In a large bowl mix arugula, spinach, cranberries, pecans, turkey and veggies. Drizzle with your balsamic vinaigrette and toss evenly.
- Serve immediately.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!