Prep time5 mins
Cook time10 mins
Using up all of those Thanksgiving leftovers can be a big task. We love making a classic leftover sandwich, but we also crave something fresh and clean. Our bakerly soft brioche baguette can turn into irresistible croutons that pair perfectly with any Thanksgiving turkey leftovers. Use any leftover roasted vegetables you have to make this salad nice and hearty.
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguettes
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup leftover turkey
- ½ cup leftover roasted veggies
- ¼ balsamic vinaigrette
- Cut your bakerly soft brioche baguette into cubes and toast as desired, about 5 – 10 mins.
- In a medium skillet, heat up oil and add your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and veggies over medium heat.
- In a large bowl mix arugula, spinach, cranberries, pecans, turkey and veggies. Drizzle with your balsamic vinaigrette and toss evenly.
- Serve immediately.
- The last step is to enjoy. Bon appétit!