Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: No Cooking time
Serves: 2 people
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguette toasted
- 3 slices of roast beef cut in half
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 a boursin with herbs & garlic
- Dijon mustard the original
- First off, you're going to want to toast your soft brioche baguette. Not too much and be careful since it's very delicate.
- Then, spread boursin to your liking on both sides.
- Lay down your slices of roast beef only on the bottom side of the baguette. It's approximately three halves per baguette.
- On top of the roast beef, spread a handful of arugula on each baguette bottom. Sprinkle your thinly sliced onions and add the tasty Dijon mustard on top to bring up the taste.
- Close your sandwich and enjoooy!