Prep time15-20 minutes
Cook timeNo Cooking time
Hey there brioche lovers! We're back with another amazing dish for you this week. It's time for you to try out the delicious roast beef sandwich we've created for your taste buds! In this one we used our tasty soft brioche baguette and the result is excellent! Here's the recipe:
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguette toasted
- 3 slices of roast beef cut in half
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 small red onion sliced
- 1/2 a boursin with herbs & garlic
- Dijon mustard the original
- First off, you're going to want to toast your soft brioche baguette. Not too much and be careful since it's very delicate.
- Then, spread boursin to your liking on both sides.
- Lay down your slices of roast beef only on the bottom side of the baguette. It's approximately three halves per baguette.
- On top of the roast beef, spread a handful of arugula on each baguette bottom. Sprinkle your thinly sliced onions and add the tasty Dijon mustard on top to bring up the taste.
- Close your sandwich and enjoooy!