Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
If you’re looking for a new sandwich for lunch, we like to think you’re in the right place. With our delicious French brioche bread burger buns, you can make a plethora of different and delectable sandwiches. In this case, we present to you our recipe for roast beef sandwiches! It’s as simple as meat, cheese, and onions, but this sandwich packs a flavorful punch. The caramelized onions just burst with flavor! so without further ado, here’s the recipe!
- 1 pack bakerly burger bun 4 buns total
- 2 yellow onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter 1 tbsp melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4-8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices roast beef
- Dried oregano as desired, to garnish
- Prepare all ingredients: thinly slice the onions, melt 1 tbsp of butter, and stage the remaining ingredients.
- Caramelize the onions. Heat a skilliet on medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp butter. Next, add the onions and brown sugar. Stir the onions to ensure even coating and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Begin crafting the sliders! place the bottom half of the buns on a baking tray and add a slice of cheese to each. Layer the roast beef on each slider, then layer the onions on each slider. Place another slice of cheese on the onions and cover with the top bun.
- Brush the buns with the melted butter and sprinkle the oregano on top, as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.