Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 1 pack bakerly burger bun 4 buns total
- 2 yellow onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter 1 tbsp melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4-8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices roast beef
- Dried oregano as desired, to garnish
- Prepare all ingredients: thinly slice the onions, melt 1 tbsp of butter, and stage the remaining ingredients.
- Caramelize the onions. Heat a skilliet on medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp butter. Next, add the onions and brown sugar. Stir the onions to ensure even coating and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Begin crafting the sliders! place the bottom half of the buns on a baking tray and add a slice of cheese to each. Layer the roast beef on each slider, then layer the onions on each slider. Place another slice of cheese on the onions and cover with the top bun.
- Brush the buns with the melted butter and sprinkle the oregano on top, as desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.