Prep time10 min
Cook time20 min
We say National Hamburger Day, you say brioche burger buns! And because we want to make sure you are embracing this day to the maximum, here is our roasted bell pepper, bacon and smoked paprika beef burger recipe using our delicious brioche buns. Bon appétit!
- 4 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 20 oz. of lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- romaine lettuce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tsp of smoked paprika
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- chipotle mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, sesame oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and add pepper to taste.
- Form 4 patties and set aside.
- In a large pan, cook your bacon to taste and set aside, keeping the grease in the pan.
- Cut your red bell pepper in slices and cook over medium heat in the bacon grease for about 10 minutes until nicely roasted, and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook your beef patties to taste, adding the slice of cheddar cheese towards the end to melt it.
- Toast your brioche burger buns, and on the bottom parts, layer your patties, the bacon, the roasted bell pepper and some romaine lettuce.
- Spread some chipotle mayonnaise on the top buns, and place them on top of your burgers.
- Serve with fries or crisps, and enjoy! Bon appétit!