Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Serves: 4 people
- 4 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 20 oz. of lean ground beef
- 1 red bell pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- romaine lettuce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 2 tsp of smoked paprika
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- chipotle mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, sesame oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and add pepper to taste.
- Form 4 patties and set aside.
- In a large pan, cook your bacon to taste and set aside, keeping the grease in the pan.
- Cut your red bell pepper in slices and cook over medium heat in the bacon grease for about 10 minutes until nicely roasted, and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook your beef patties to taste, adding the slice of cheddar cheese towards the end to melt it.
- Toast your brioche burger buns, and on the bottom parts, layer your patties, the bacon, the roasted bell pepper and some romaine lettuce.
- Spread some chipotle mayonnaise on the top buns, and place them on top of your burgers.
- Serve with fries or crisps, and enjoy! Bon appétit!