ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 4 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 2 tbsp goat cheese
- 12 asparagus
- 2 handfull mushrooms
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 handfull spinach boiled
- Pre-heat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit in broil. Once heated, toast the slices of brioche to your liking on both sides.
- Spread the goat cheese evenly over the slices of buttery brioche.
- Add the boiled spinach to the sandwich. Make a nice even bed of spinach on top of the cheese.
- Add the nicely grilled mushrooms to the sandwich.
- Roast the asparagus until they're smooth. Lay them gently over the layer of mushrooms.
- The final step before closing that delicious sandwich is grilling the cherry tomatoes. In a pan, make them evenly grill with a little bit of olive oil. Once that is done, add them to the mix. Cover the layers with another slice of sliced brioche and eat happily!