ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 8 bakerly dinner rolls
- 1 lb medium shrimps
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch scallions for garnish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- If frozen, thaw the shrimp. You will know it's thawed when you can easily bend the shrimp. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is ready it will move in the pan easily.
- Cook shrimps in a pan with salt for 4-5 minutes until the shrimps are pink (and there is no gray left). Sprinkle in some salt and pepper while shrimps are cooking, then transfer to a cutting board.
- In a large bowl, mix together celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, paprika and season with salt. Toast dinner rolls to your liking.
- Chop shrimps and add to mayo mixture. Spoon shrimp mixture into toasted brioche and garnish with scallions.